Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Is Carl Haavaldsen?

You know, I have many people contact me and say "I have heard of you through others but I do not know who you are"

That's a real good question and deserves an answer. So here it is "I'm a real person just like you"

I like golfing and fishing with my wife and family. I love to go to the movies and eat popcorn. I like to camp whenever possible and just try and enjoy life every minute of the day.

I'm also a network marketer. "Oh no, not that" Yeah, I am and have been for over 25 years. I like the freedom it has given me, not so much the challenges though. I like to help people succeed on the Internet, so I only market programs that relate to training and mentoring.

Everything that life brings is a challenge whether it is paying the mortgage, juggling your family life with soccer practices or dinner parties etc.

These challenges are what keep me going and motivated. Network marketing, if you haven't experienced it, well can be quite the challenge but if you take action and find all the necessary ingredients to succeed, it can be quite the enjoyment.

Just like life in general, if you take action and find all the necessary ingredients to put your plan in place, life can be an easy thing to live.

So now you know a little bit about "Who is Carl Haavaldsen"

So tell me about You!

No comments:

Post a Comment